Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My little Christmas

To make things feel a little more christmasey in my small abode I made a tree on my wall.


Its small, but its a tree. hehe I think it looks cute, almost kinda innocent. if that makes sense. And after a conversation with Rochelle I decided I also needed to make a countdown to Christmas.
Currently we are using this for two things, for a countdown for Christmas and our countdown to go to Utah! only a week to go! YAY!
For you Utahans see you soon!!

5 comments:

Rochelle said...

Haha I love the countdown chain!! The best part...I totally have one too!! haha We're so awesome! And I like your tree! How the heck did you get it to stay all pretty on the wall like that? What did you use? So you totally have less than a week till you guys get here! Woohoo!! :) I'm so stinkin' excited!!

Liz T. said...

How wonderful that you feel Christmasy!!! I can't believe how expensive gas is there. Glad you are visiting soon.

Liz T. said...

Your question on Taste This has been answered. Thank you so much for leaving a comment and asking a question on tastethisliz.blogspot.com.

Find your answer here:
http://tastethisliz.blogspot.com/2008/12/cooki.html

or look uder the category: ♥Wok Tips

Selase said...

My mom's maiden name was Pacheco. She's from Laie. Anyways, nice blog. Aloha from da mainland.

ashley wright said...

Pacheco fam!!! we're so excited you have a blog--- its awesome! you look great and so happy... we'll keep in touch! see ya!
the wrights