Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Missionaries!!!

So we have fantastic missionaries in our ward, and its been so cool to hang out, feed them, and help them serve the Lord! We've gone out with the missionaries twice now and at first I was really nervous because...what am I going to say? It was like going into very uncharted waters for me. But now that I've gone out a couple times, I love it! The spirit that you feel is so awesome, and strong and powerful. Being able to see them feeling the spirit and them being excited to learn more and being able to have their families be together forever is so amazing. I'm so happy to be able to help the missionaries. Last week we were able to bear our testimonies about temple marriages and how grateful we are to be sealed in the temple. It was so awesome to hear that that is what he wanted for his family, and he wanted to get sealed in the temple, and he'd do it with the missionaries help. It made me so happy, and it made me wish that I had gone to serve a mission, that I could have more experiences like this. But, that'll have to wait a couple decades. haha. I am so grateful for being able to have the gospel in my life, and the blessings and happiness it brings me. If you ever have the opportunity to go out with missionaries, or even just to feed them, I highly encourage it!

The Pacheco's

2 comments:

Jennifer Louise said...

Glad to hear! Sounds nice.

Liz T. said...

That is sooooo neat. I really loved reading your testimony about the experience. I am so thankful for the temple and that I am sealed to Hubby. That is so great that you are doing things like that in the mission field.