Sunday, September 14, 2008

Surfing!

Yesterday, the 13th, We went surfing! We got lessons from Royal Hawaiian Surfing Academy, they were really good. Our instructors name was Dan, he was a little crazy, total surfer dude. haha. He was really good though.

At first, I (Marissa) was nervous, I wasn't sure if I was going to do so well, but once I got out there I did pretty well. :) Harold was Very excited to go out and surf. He didn't like the waiting in between turns part, he wanted to keep going back out as soon as he'd surfed one, the instructor said to me jokingly "your man is gunna wear himself out, he's like a hamster in a wheel going in circles." haha it made me laugh. But, even after our two hour lesson, Harold still wanted to go surfing for the rest of the day. hehe, but instead we came home and took a nap! hahaha


Here are some pictures of our day!
p.s. The guy in the red and black shirt in the last picture is our instructor Dan.

1 comment:

Michael and Kendra Taylor said...

I am so glad to see that Harold got his wish...You guys look like pros on the waves!